Construction is underway on some exciting projects throughout the City of Sachse! Check back regularly for updates.
Sachse Community Center
Construction equipment is being brought in and work has already begun on the site of the highly-anticipated Sachse Community Center. It has now become a construction zone, and the walking trail beside it will be closed for the duration of the construction. We apologize for the inconvenience, but it is a necessary step in this exciting process. In addition to the walking trail being closed, the utility bill drop box and post office box will be moving to the opposite side of the drive to make way for the new parking lot additions. Check back here regularly for updates as this exciting project progresses. The estimated completion date is January 2020.
Click here to view the floor plan of the Sachse Community Center.
Municipal Development District Park Projects
Update: Playground additions and replacements are completed. Check back here for updates on future projects. We hope you enjoy the new playground enhancements!
Funded through the City of Sachse Municipal Development District, residents can expect to see several park projects throughout the city including:
- Salmon Park restroom renovation - IN PROGRESS
- Salmon Park pavilion rehabilitation - COMPLETED!
- Firefighters Park inclusive playground addition - COMPLETED!
- Cornwall Park playground addition - COMPLETED!
- Dave Sanford Park playground replacement - COMPLETED!
- Joe and Patricia Stone Park playground replacement - COMPLETED!