2020 November General Election
Due to COVID-19, the Sachse City Council postponed the May 2, 2020 General Election for the purpose of electing two City Councilmembers for Place 3 and Place 4 to November 3, 2020. (See notices below.)
*Please note that this does not re-open the filing period to additional candidates.
- Monday, October 5, 2020 - Last Day to Register to Vote
- Tuesday November 3, 2020 - Election Day
- Paul Watkins, Incumbent
- Frank Millsap
Place 4: Chance Lindsey, Incumbent
Election Day Voting - Tuesday, November 3, 2020 - 7:00 a.m.to 7:00 p.m.
Dallas County voting locations:
- Sachse Senior Center, 3815-A - Multi-purpose room
- Chase Oaks Church Woodbridge Campus, 2709 3rd Street
- BG Hudson Middle School, 4405 Hudson Drive
Collin County voting locations: Due to this being a Presidential Election, residents of Collin County will have to vote within Collin County.
Closest Locations are:
- Wylie Senior Center, 800 Thomas Street, Wylie
- Murphy Community Center, 205 N. Murphy Road, Murphy
- Collin College Wylie Campus, 391 Country Club Road, Wylie.
Please visit the counties websites for any additional locations. Residents of both counties may vote at any designated vote center within the county they reside.
|Candidates||Early Voting In Person||Early Voting Mail||Election Day||Total Votes||%|
- City of Sachse Notice of November 2020 General Election
- Collin County Notice of Election: Early and Election Day Voting Locations
- Ordinance Revising Order of Election to reflect November dates
- Notice of Postponing from May to November
- Ordinance Postponing May General Election to November
- Ballot Sample - Collin County
- Ballot Sample - Dallas County
- Notice of May 2020 General Election
- Notice of Ballot Drawing
- Notice of Deadline to File Application @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>