How Do I Find Information On...?

Activity Registration 
 Baseball Registration
Baseball Association
 Softball Registration
Softball Association
 Class Registration
Parks & Recreation
Birth Certificates Collin County
Dallas County
Block Party Application Block Party Application
Capital Improvement Projects/Plans Engineering Department
Resources and Standards
 Development Services
Temporary Construction Fire Hydrant
 Public Works
Development, Permit and Contractor Registration Fees
 Development Services
        Maps (Zoning, Land Use, Trash Collection, TIF)

 Development Services
Death Certificate Collin County
Dallas County
Driver's License Renewal TxDPS
Employment/Job Opportunities Human Resources
Garbage, Recycling, and Bulk Pickup
 Cart replacement or trash didn't get picked up
 Republic Services
 Chemical Collection Center
 Chemical Collection Center
 Route Schedules
 Utility Billing
Graffiti/Vandalism Report Police Department
Building Inspections
 Development Services
Health/Construction Standards (Food      Establishment)
 Development Services
Food Establishment Inspection Report
Development Services
Library General InformationLibrary
License Plates/Tags (obtain or renew)Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
School Zones
Public Works
Street Light Outage
Traffic Light Outage
Public Works
Marriage License Dallas County
Collin County
Mowing/Tree Trimming 
On City Property/Right of Ways
Parks & Recreation
On Private Property (high weeds and tall grass)
Code Compliance
Public Information Request / Open RecordsCity Secretary
PassportsBureau of Consular Affairs
Permits and Fees 
Police Department
Garage Sale Permit
Fire Department
Sign/Banner Permit
Development Services
Building Permit
Development Services
Property Taxes Collin County
Dallas County
Report a ConcernRequest Tracker
Social Security OfficeSocial Security Office Locator
Tolltag North Texas Tollway Authority
Traffic Accident ReportPolice Reports
Vote Voter/Election Information
Leak/standing water at the meter
Utility Billing
All other leaks or standing water (except on private property)
Public Works
Code Compliance
Standing water on private property
Code Compliance
Utility Service (connect, disconnect, pay, bill questions)
Utility Billing