Public Information Request
The Texas Government Code, Chapter 552, gives all citizens the right to access government records. Governmental bodies shall promptly release requested information except:
- Information classified as confidential by law
- Information for which an exception disclosure has not been sought
We are excited to announce the launch of a new online service designed with you in mind. Public records request submissions online with a secure portal will allow you to accomplish the following:
• Create an Account
• Submit Requests Anonymously
• Track the Status of Your Requests
• Receive Records in a Central Location – ONLINE!
Visit Sachse Public Information Requests and start your first request today.
*Please note: if inquiring about zoning compliance, please contact the Development Services Department at 469-429-4781 or email@example.com for a Zoning Verification Letter.