|The Parks and Recreation Board acts as an advisory board to the City Council in all matters pertaining to parks and recreation in the City of Sachse. This board studies the park and recreation system of the city and advises council on issues pertaining to present and future maintenance, operation, planning, acquisition, development, enlargement, and use policies of the park system.|
- 6:30 p.m.
- Second Thursday of each month
- City Hall Council Chambers
3815 Sachse Rd., Building B
Sachse, TX 75048
- Jermaine McDaniel - Secretary, Term expires 2023
- Ian Bailey, Term expires 2023
- Keith Casey, Term expires 2024
- Valarie Pike, Term expires 2024
- Pat Porter, Term expires 2023
- Susan Whitehurst, Term expires 2024
- Vacant, Term expires 2023
- Morgan Franks - Youth Advisor
- Brett Franks - City Council Liaison
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent l View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent | View All
Watch Parks and Recreation Board Meetings
Sachse Parks and Recreation Board Meetings are streamed live online or available on-demand.
Youth AdvisorsTwo non-voting youth advisors may be selected and appointed to the Parks & Recreation Board. These youth advisors will participate in discussions, evaluate issues relevant to youth, and submit recommendations to the Parks and Recreation Board. Youth advisors must be Sachse residents and attend high school in the 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade. Applications are now being taken and can be submitted to the City Secretary's Office.
Application for Youth Advisor