The City Council of the City of Sachse created an Animal Shelter Advisory Committee by Ordinance No. 1056 to review the health and safety operations of the animal shelter per State law regulations and assist in complying with the requirements of the Texas Department of Health and Safety Code Standards, Chapter 8-23.
- 6:30 p.m.
- At least three meetings per year, or as needed
- City Hall Council Chambers
3815 Sachse Rd., Building B
Sachse, TX 75048
- Terri O'Neal - Animal Control Supervisor
- Debbie Stout - Animal Advocate
- Dr. Steve Pirkey - Veterinarian
- Rachel Grogan - Animal Advocate
- Matt Prestenberg - City Council Liaison
Agendas are available prior to the meetings
Most Recent Agenda l View All
Minutes Most Recent Minutes
l View All
Watch Animal Shelter Advisory Committee MeetingsSachse Animal Shelter Advisory Committee Meetings are streamed live online or available on-demand.