You and/or an attorney must appear in court session before the judge or you may make an appearance at the Municipal Court Facility located at:
3815 Sachse Rd.
Sachse, TX 75048
- Attorneys will be required to present their state-issued card.
- Dress code requirements apply.
- Juveniles must appear with a parent or legal guardian.
- Picture identification will be required.
- You are not required to retain an attorney
Dress Code and Etiquette
- No hats, caps, bandanas, etc.
- No tube tops, tank tops, midriff, halter tops, shorts or any other revealing clothing.
- No obscene or profane language or illustrations on clothing, or gang-related clothing.
- Clothing must cover all undergarments for both men and women.
- No bare feet or flip flops.
- All cell phones and pagers must be turned OFF while court is in session.
The Court reserves the right to refuse to hear any case from those who fail to abide by the dress code.