Click to Home

Go To Search
Emergency Alert Off

Water / Wastewater Services

Water / Sewer Emergencies
If you have a water or sewer emergency on weekends, holidays, or after hours, please contact the Sachse Police Department at 972.495.2271, option 2.  A maintenance technician will be sent to your location.

 The City of Sachse water supply comes from NTWD.

Cease the Grease!

The NTMWD has facilities for disposal of cooking oil and grease. Please click the link below for more information.

NTMWD 2015 Cease the Grease campaign  

            Useful Resources





Home | Contact Us | Find Us | Sitemap | Powered by CivicPlus | Accessibility | Copyright Notice | Legal Notice