View all facilities
- ADA Accessible
- Community Meeting Rooms
- Walking/Jogging Trail
Municipal Complex Campus Map
- The Municipal Complex includes City Hall (Bldg B), the Public Safety Building (Bldg D), the Public Library (Bldg C), and the Senior Activity Center (Bldg A).
- Council Chambers and Municipal Courtroom are located in City Hall. City Hall is also where you will pay water bills, pay traffic citations, or apply for building permits and check zoning requirements.
- The Public Safety Building houses police facilities and fire administration. Fire Station No. 1 sits just behind the Public Safety Building fronting Bryan Street.
- The Library and the Senior Center both have community meeting rooms that are available for rental.
- There is an amphitheater located behind City Hall available for rental as well.
- The complex is surrounded by a 0.6 miles walking/jogging trail.
- Please contact the Parks Department at 469.429.0275 for more information regarding reservation of the meeting rooms or amphitheater.