2020 January Special Election
As a result of none of the candidates receiving majority of the votes (50% or higher), a Runoff Election will be called to be held Saturday, February 1.
|Early Voting||Election Day||Total Votes||%|
|Melvin M. Randle Jr.||16||14||29||4.96%|
|George "Butch" Kemper||12||3||15||2.48%|
Early Voting Dates/Times
Residents in both Dallas and Collin County will vote at Sachse City Hall during Early and Election Day voting.
- Monday, December 23 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 24 - HOLIDAY NO VOTING
- Wednesday, December 25 - HOLIDAY NO VOTING
- Thursday, December 26 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, December 27 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, December 28 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, December 29 - 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 30 - 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 31 - 8:00 a.m .to 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 1 - HOLIDAY NO VOTING
- Thursday, January 2 - 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 3 - 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Election Day: Tuesday, January 7, 2020: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 23, 2019 - First Day or Early Voting
- Friday, January 3, 2020 - Last Day of Early Voting
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020 - Election Day - Sachse City Hall Voting Location
Candidate Filings To Date
- Kirk Wood - Place 4
- George "Butch" Kemper - Place 4
- Melvin M Randle, Jr. - Place 4
- Drew Shubzda - Place 4
- Patrick Cook - Place 4
- Debbie Stout - Place 4
- Chance Lindsey - Place 4
- Bob Yarborough - Place 4
- Ordinance Canvassing Results of Special Election
- Notice of Special Election
- Sample Ballot - Collin County
- Sample Ballot - Dallas County
- Ordinance Amending and Restating Special Election Ordinance
- Notice of Ballot Drawing
- Notice of Deadline to File Application
- Ordinance Calling Special Election @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>