|The Sachse Economic Development Corporation (EDC) is a non-profit corporation committed to improving the economic environment of Sachse. Duties of the Board of Directors are to discuss and act upon issues involving economic development within Sachse and to manage designated sales tax proceeds in a manner consistent with Section 4B law.|
*The Economic Development Corporation is governed by the Texas Local Government Code, Chapter 505, Type B Corporations.
- 6:00 p.m.
- Third Thursday of every month
- City Hall Council Chambers
3815 Sachse Road, Building B
Sachse, TX 75048
- Marcia Harris-Daniel - President, Term expires 2023
- Scott McMurdie - Vice President, Term expires 2024
- Richard Chandler, Term expires 2023
- Teddy Kinzer, Term expires 2023
- Jim Mason, Term expires 2024
- Chinelo Nwanze, Term expires 2024
- Mark Potter, Term expires 2023
- Michelle Howarth - Council Liaison
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most recent agenda l View All
Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
Watch EDC Board Meetings
Sachse EDC Board Meetings are streamed live online and available on-demand.