|The Planning & Zoning Commission is the primary advisory board to the City Council on development related issues. These land use matters include rezoning requests, ordinance revisions, plat approval, comprehensive planning, and other issues regarding new growth and existing development in Sachse.|
The Planning & Zoning Commission is comprised of seven members appointed by the City Council who serve two-year staggered terms. A quorum consists of four commissioners, and an affirmative vote of a majority of those present is required for approval.
If you have any questions, please call Development Services at
- 6:00 p.m.
- Second and fourth Monday of each month (and/or as needed)
- City Hall Council Chambers
3815 Sachse Road
Sachse, TX 75048
- Jeanie Marten - Chairperson, Term expires 2023
- Scott Ohman - Vice Chairperson, Term expires 2024
- Daniel Betten, Term expires 2024
- Brian Cox, Term expires 2024
- Butch Kemper, Term expires 2023
- Travis Mondok, Term expires 2023
- MirHadi Taqui, Term expires 2024
- Chance Lindsey - City Council Liaison