Republic Services 972.422.2341
Republic Services provides the City's waste, bulk, and recycle service.
Basic Service Includes:
- Trash collection once/week (Blue polycart)
- Recycle collection once every other week (Green polycart)
- Bulk/brush collection once monthly (12 cubic yard limit)
Household Hazardous Waste is not accepted curb side. Personal delivery to Dallas County Home Collection Center is available to Sachse residents free of charge.
Request Additional Trash Polycart (form center)- $6.51 each/per month
View the map and calendar for your designated collection day. Trash is collected in your Blue polycart every week.
- Carts must be set out by 7:00 am on collection day
- Carts should be closed. Lid hinges placed closest to your home.
Additional trash polycarts may be requested through customer service, 469.429.4763. $6.51 each/per month.
Replacement and repair of trash and recycle carts should be ordered by contacting Republic Services, 972.422.2341 or completing their online customer service request.
View the map and calendar for your designated collection day. Recycling is collected in your Green polycart once every two weeks at the same location as your regular trash collection.
- Recycling cart placement by 7:00 am on your designated collection day.
- Recycling polycart should be placed at least two (2) feet from your Blue trash polycart.
Additional Recycling polycarts
Additional recycling polycarts are available at no charge by contacting Republic Services 972.422.2341.
Acceptable Recycling Items
- Aluminum and tin cans
- Junk mail, magazines, newsprint
- All glass, jars and bottles
- Computer paper
- Corrugated cardboard
- Plastic containers 1, 2,3,4,5 and 7
Bulk/brush are collected once per month during the week in which the second Wednesday of the month falls. The scheduled collection day is the same as your regular designated trash day. View the map and calendar for your designated collection day.
- Place all items on the front curb by 7:00 am on your regular collection day
- Furniture and appliances are accepted, not to exceed 12 cubic yards.
- Tree trimmings, branches and shrubs should be cut and placed in bundles or piles for hand collection, not to exceed 12 cubic yard limit.
- Tree trimmings, branches and shrubs too large for hand collection requires that a claw truck be dispatched, not to exceed 12 cubic yard limit.
Additional charges may apply for exceeding the 12 cubic yard limit and/or only the 12 cubic yards will be accepted and the overage will remain for special collection to be scheduled by homeowner.
Bulk Collection May Experience Delays
Due to the volume of bulk City-wide and circumstances beyond the City's control, it is possible to experience delay with collection. Collection information and scheduling special bulk collection can be obtained from Republic Services 972.422.2341.
Special Handling/Carry Our Service Available
A trash and recycling carry out service is available for temporarily or permanently disabled occupants who are physically unable to deliver carts to the curb. To be eligible for this service, the customer must have no one else residing in the household or employed by the resident capable of carrying the trash/recycling carts to the curb or alley, and the disability statement of the application form must be completed by a licensed physician. All eligible, completed original applications should be mailed, faxed, or emailed to the City of Sachse Utility Department. 3815-B Sachse Road, Sachse, TX 75048. Phone: 469.429.4765; Fax: 972.495.9356; Email for processing the service.
Disabled Carry Out Service Applications must be resubmitted annually from the date of the original application for all temporary disabling conditions. Failure to submit renewal will be considered notice to discontinue this service.
- What if I do not want to wait for the once a month bundled brush and bulk pickup?
- Why did the bulk / brush collection crew pick up some of my items and leave other items behind?
- What if a holiday falls on my collection day?
- Are we going to have a Spring Cleanup?
- What about household hazardous waste?
- What about my electronic waste (e-waste)?
- How can I dispose of my Christmas tree?